|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Each ball packed into one packing bag, 4 packing bags packed into one carton|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Cash|
|Supply Ability:||800pc/ per month|
|Named:||Inflatable Battle Football||Size:||1.2m For Kids, 1.5m/1.8m For Adults|
|Material:||TPU/ PVC||Accessories:||Repair Kits And Packing Bags|
|Warranty:||2years||Delivery Way:||By Express, By Airport, By Sea|
|Color:||Transparent/red/pink/green/blue/purple/yellow Or Customized||Logo Printing:||Available|
|Type||Inflatable Bubble Balls|
|Size||1.2m/ 1.5m/ 1.8m|
|Color||Can be customized|
|Technology||Hot Air Welding|
|Printing||Digital print, silk print or hand painting|
|Accessory||CE or UL air pump(if need,please buy additionally) and repair kits|
|ODM & OEM||Our design team will offer you the best ODM/OEM service|
|Inflating Time||1 minutes|
|Payment Term||T/T, West Union, L/C, Paypal or Cash|
|Shipping||By sea, by air or express|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the Bubble Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue) included in the order.
Q: Where can Bubble balls be used?
A: Bubble balls are usually used on grassy land, football pitch, inflatable field or pool, indoor playground, beaches, etc.
Q: Will you get injured inside the Bubble ball?
A: No, it's 100% safe if used correctly.
Q: How are the balls inflated?
A: The balls are inflated with air by an air blower/pump/compressor. It takes about 1 minute to inflate.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bumper ball along the seams.
You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam.
If you have the patch kit that came with the bumper ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well,
so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the bumper ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the bumper ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
More pictures for inflatable loopy ball:
100% 0.7mm thickness for the bubbles: